Art for AIDS, a juried live and silent auction, is San Francisco’s premier art event benefiting one of the leading HIV/AIDS and LGBTQ mental health organizations, the UCSF Alliance Health Project (AHP).
Please join us as a volunteer and support the LGBTQ and HIV-affected clients at AHP as a volunteer at Art for AIDS.
Event Set-up Tasks
• Set up walls, chairs, easels, etc.
• Set up tables, hang banners, signs, etc.
• Prep silent auction sections
• Prep art wrapping area
• Set up bars
Art Installation Tasks
• Hang the art—Handle with care.
• Set up Certificate Auction area.
• Prep Live Auction area.
There are multiple volunteer sessions available between Friday and Saturday.